1. Some people have compared books to friends.
2. The bat together with the balls was stolen.
3. The color of her dress suits her very well.
4. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.
5. The dress doesn't fit her. She is too thin.
6. The examination put a lot of stress on him.
7. The mother sat the child at a little table.
8. There is some difference between the twins.
9. They insisted on staying rather than going.
10. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.
11. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.
12. Well done! You are always doing a good job!
13. We're planning a tour to Italy this summer.
14. Were there any letters for me this morning?
15. Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice?
16. Your English is improving little by little.
17. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?
18. Do you have any plans for the long weekend?
19. He decided to bring a suit against his boss.
20. He devoted his life to the study of science.
21. He had to choose between death and dishonor.
22. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.
23. I determined that nothing should be changed.
24. I don't think it will lead to a good result.
25. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.