您现在的位置:主页 > 校园文化 >

饭店情景对话:询问有关利息欠单事宜
发布时间:2021-06-18 00:00访问

  Guest requires about Interest Charge Debit Notice

  客人询问有关利息欠单事宜

  C:Good morning,can I help you?

  店员:早晨好,您有什么事吗?

  G:Yes.I received this debit notice.What is this all about?

  旅客:是的,我收到这份欠款通知单,请问它是关于什么的欠款单?

  C:Oh,this is for the interest charge on your rental which has been outstanding since the first of the month.

  店员:这是由于您逾期未付租金而加收利息的通知单自本月1日开始。

  After the 15th when your account has been in arrears for more than two weeks,

  过了本月15日后,你已经欠款超过两个星期了,

  we begin to charge you interest starting from the first,when the bill was due.

  我们开始加收自本月1日账单到期时起的利息。

  G:Well,I had no idea my room bill wasn't paid this month.

  旅客:噢,我并不知道本月租金未付。

  My company usually wires the payment to you directly.Isn't that right?

  通常不是由我公司直接将租金电汇给.你们的吗?

  C:Yes.Usually they send the payment on time,

  店员:是的,通常他们都会按时结账的,

  but this month we haven't received your room-payment to date.

  但是直到现在为止我们还未收到您本月的租金。

  Perhaps you could contact them about it.

  也许您可以和他们联系一下。

  G:Yes,well,I certainly will.

  旅客:是的,好吧。我的确要和他们联系一下。

  G:I spoke to my company's headquarters in New York

  旅客:我已和公司驻纽约的总部通过话了。

  It seems the secretary who's in charge of wiring my rent was on vacation last week.

  好像是由于负责电汇给我租金的秘书上星期度假去了

  They're taking care of it now.

  所以现在他们正在办理此事。

  You should have the money in a day or two.

  你们应该能在一两天内收到这笔租金。

  Since this is the first time this has ever happened,

  由于此事是第一次发生,

  do you think it would be possible to waive the interest charge this time?

  你们是否考虑免收这次的利息。

  C:I'm afraid I'll have to speak to our manager about that.

  店员:恐怕我需要和我们经理商谈一下。

  Just a moment,please.

  请您稍等。

  G:...Our manager said that since your company has had a good record of timely payment up till now,

  旅客:我们的经理说由于你们公司到现在为止租金的交纳都很及时,

  he thinks we can agree to that,but just this once!

  他认为我们可以同意免收这次的利息,但是下不为例。

  G:Thank you.I understand.

  旅客:谢谢您,我知道。

  I'll make sure my office in New York is more careful about it in the future.

  我保证我们在纽约的公司今后将会谨慎处理此事的。

  Thank you for understanding.

  多谢您的理解。

  C:You're welcome.

  店员:不必客气。

 

 

        校园文化